OCTOPATH TRAVELER II
OCTOPATH TRAVELER II Free eShop Download Code
Get your free copy of OCTOPATH TRAVELER II using our free download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem OCTOPATH TRAVELER II for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still free copies left from our download codes vault.
Embark on an adventure all your own.
This game is a brand-new entry in the OCTOPATH TRAVELER series, the first installment of which was initially released in 2018 and sold over 3 million copies worldwide. It takes the series’ HD-2D graphics, a fusion of retro pixel art and 3DCG, to even greater heights.
In the world of Solistia, eight new travelers venture forth into an exciting new era.
Where will you go? What will you do? Whose tale will you bring to life?
Every path is yours to take.
Embark on an adventure all your own.
- Begin your adventure as one of eight new travelers, each with their own origins, motivations, and unique skills.
- The series’ HD-2D graphics, a fusion of retro pixel art and 3DCG, have reached even greater heights.
- The story takes place in Solistia, where diverse cultures thrive from east to west and the industries of the new era flourish. You can sail the seas and explore every corner of a world that changes from day to night.
- Each traveler has a unique set of Path Actions they can use to battle townspeople, obtain items, take others along in their travels, and more. Where will you go? What will you do? Every path is yours to take.
- Familiar mechanics from the original game have been preserved, like the freedom to develop your travelers’ jobs and skills, as well as the Break and Boost system that made battles so exhilarating. New mechanics have also been added.
- Release date: February 24, 2023
- No. of players: Single System (1)
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Publisher: SQUARE ENIX
- ESRB rating: Teen
- Supported play modes: TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode
- Game file size: 5.7 GB
- Supported languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Octopath Traveler II’s core strength is its characters, and this bunch of eight heroes are some of the finest you’ll find in the genre. There’s a real emotional rollercoaster built into the way you’ll experience their stories stacked on top of one another, and it’s backed by some amazing worldbuilding, a slick and strategic combat system, and, of course, those stunning HD-2D aesthetics. The original was already exceptional. This is even better. -Digitally Downloaded
As I said at the very top of this review though, Octopath Traveler II is overflowing with heart and soul, and is an absolute joy to experience. Ever since I loaded up the game, I’ve wanted to do little more than explore Solistia, perfect my team and fight all the tough bosses I can find, even if only to listen to the outstanding music that will surely accompany the fight. If you’re going to dedicate your time to any long RPG this year, let it be this one. -GAMINGbible
Octopath Traveler II is a very confident sequel, knowing what worked with the original game and polishing those aspects. I love the cast, combat, and exploration. It’s bigger and better. Simple as that. It doesn’t really take much explaining to sum up why this game is so good, and trust me I’ve tried. It takes a flawed yet enjoyable premise and improves on it so well that it’s one of the better Square Enix games they’ve released in recent memory. Check out the demo, there’s really not much more I can say. It also offers one of my favorite open worlds I’ve explored in a game, a true achievement that is found in the intersection of retro throwback and a modern innovation. -RPG Site
Octopath Traveler II is an evolution of this series that doesn’t change the formula of its predecessor but enhances it in almost every way. The characters have their own adventure ahead of them, which eventually becomes a more centralized plot; the battle system highlights strategy through deep character customization and job classes, and exploration and discovery are at the core of the entire experience. There are a few stumbles along the way, but this is an adventure like none other and one I won’t soon forget. -Noisy Pixel
Overall, Octopath Traveler II is an excellent sequel to the endearing and much loved first game. It doesn’t offer up anything all that new in the gameplay department, but all the new characters and their stories are nicely engaging, as is the excellent combat. -Forbes
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.