Billion Road Free eShop Download Code
Get your free copy of Billion Road using our free download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Billion Road for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still free copies left from our download codes vault.
Takeover all of Japan and dominate the businesses world like a tycoon!
The core objective in Billion Road is pretty straightforward—travel all across Japan and earn more money than anyone else. You earn money by landing on property squares with investment opportunities, like a sushi restaurant in Ginza or an animation goods store in Akihabara. After you invest, you’ll have to wait until March rolls around for those investments to pay off. In the meantime, be on the lookout for errant monsters that may shower you with riches…or throw a wrench in your plans! You can also earn extra money by landing on item squares, which can either help you reach your own goals or simply ruin your rivals’ plans. If you finish the game with the most money…you win!
1. Brains, Bravado, and Lucky Breaks! Dice and random events will help decide your fate…but you’ll also need to invest wisely, take calculated risks, and rely on the whims of unpredictable monsters if you want to become Japan’s next billionaire!
2. Over 30 items and 50 monsters! You’ll encounter dozens of items and monsters, each with their own effects. Use them to push your opponents around, ruin their investments, and generally make their lives miserable. But be careful, because while they may help you earn money and pull ahead, they can also make bad purchases or investments on your behalf. This can change the game at a moment’s notice, so study the monsters well to make sure you know when to walk away, and when to run!
3. Multiple Modes Means Maximum Mayhem! Tournament Mode is a single-player version that lasts for 30 in-game years, while Skirmish Mode is a quick multiplayer experience that lasts a mere 36 months. Whether long or short-term, it’s sure to get the adrenaline pumping!
4. Show Your Friends Who’s Boss! Play with your buddies locally!
5. There are hidden playable maps like the Monster Island.
6. Family friendly game that can teach kids the importance of investments!
- Release date: Apr 16, 2020
- Players: up to 4 players
- Genre: Board Game, Party, Strategy, Multiplayer
- Publisher: Acttil
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Game file size: 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages: English
Billion Road isn’t perfect. The interface makes it difficult to track some of the finer points of detail, particularly around property ownership, and a lack of minigames and other events of excitement mean there’s a draining level of downtime in the game where you’re just waiting for your next turn to roll around. However, for the board game enthusiast this is a true Japanese experience. Under the bright colours and ridiculous wealth being thrown around (you’ll be worth billions in just an hour) lies something that has clearly been created by people who love the unique micro-cultures with Japan, and the sheer delight that you have in simply travelling across the country. -Digitally Downloaded
Even with a handful of mild problems, Billion Road is a fun local multiplayer board game on Switch. The most notable potential drawback is that it is at its best when you have two-to-four players that are all down for some whimsical yet strategic tabletop nonsense. If you have a few friends at home or nearby to play Billion Road with, dive into the Japan-themed board game mayhem. -NintendoWorldReport
Billion Road has a lot of potential to be a great party game. While it can be fun in short bursts, it quickly becomes dull due to a lack of variety. -Noisy Pixel
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.